Skip to content

CALL US:  +1 647-615-3000



Study Permit

Canada is home of top universities. Every year, Canada welcomes thousands of international students from around the globe. There is a lot to love about Canada as a Student. After graduation, in most cases, you would be eligible to obtain an open work permit which allows you to gain Canadian work experience.

Apply to study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate.


Work Permit

You are eligible to apply for open work permit if you are a spouse of an international student or have completed you post-secondary education in Canada.


Visitor Visa

Apply to a visitor visa if you are visiting family and friends in Canada or doing business.

If you want to extend your stay in Canada as a visitor (stay in Canada longer), you need to apply for a visitor record.


Super Visa ( for parents and grandparents )

A super visa lets you visit your children or grandchildren for up to 2 years at a time. It’s a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.



Permanent residents who have stayed in Canada for 3 out of the last 5 years maybe eligible to apply for Canadian Citizenship.


Family sponsorship

Sponsor your spouse, children, parents and grandparents to become permanent residents in Canada


Express Entry

Express Entry is an online system that we use to manage applications for permanent residence from skilled workers.


Provincial Nominee Programs

Each province and territory has its own immigration programs that target certain groups and have different requirements. For example, in a program stream, provinces and territories may target: students, business people or certain skilled workers.

Province nominee program may be the first step to apply for federal immigration programs.